Unlocking the Genetics of Autoimmunity
A WEBINAR WITH DR. JOANNE WEIDHAAS
One in five Americans suffer from an autoimmune disease and 75% of those cases are women.
The genetic causes of autoimmunity are not yet defined and we want to find answers! Autoimmune diseases include:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Lupus (Systemic lupus erythematosus, SLE)
- IBD (including Crohn’s disease and Ulcerative colitis)
- Multiple sclerosis
- Type 1 diabetes
- Graves’ disease
- Hashimoto’s disease
- Myasthenia graves
What you'll learn
After watching this webinar, you will gain a basic understanding of:
- What autoimmunity is
- Why MiraKind is interested in researching autoimmunity
- The relationship between autoimmunity and cancer
- What we know about autoimmunity and genetics
- Ways you can get involved
Fill out the form below to watch the webinar.
We take your privacy seriously and will never share your information.