We are always looking for enthusiastic partners to work with us.
Current job openings at MiraKind are listed below.
#1: Social Media/Content Marketing and Community Manager Job
MiraKind is working to break down barriers between doctors, scientists, and patients to ask the questions that will lead to actionable strategies to reduce both cancer and disease risk.
We are looking for an individual/agency that can engage and grow the existing community by creating valuable content, fostering conversations, and curating additional content based on the needs of the community across various platforms.
- Work with the founder to build out content requirements, and enter and schedule them into an editorial calendar. This is to be developed and revised monthly.
- Create, edit, publish and share content (original text, images, video) that build meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action/interact according to the editorial calendar.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community.
- Experience managing and growing an engaged online community.
- Understanding this community’s need for respect and sensitivity in regards to personal woman’s health and cancer stories.
- Tech savvy and very familiar with Facebook, including how to use and create groups.
- Experience with WordPress for posting blog posts and managing user comments
- Skills to create shareable images with text on them.
- The ability source and share relevant 3rd party content. This can include links, videos, posts and other online content as needed.
- Ability to write compelling copy to be shared across social channels. Comfortable responding to people’s comments, questions, criticisms and concerns in multiple online settings.
- Detail and customer oriented with multitasking and organizational ability.
- Demonstrable social analytics tools knowledge.
- Very good understanding of SEO and how it works with Social Media.
- Social media marketing or as a digital media specialist experience.
- Some experience or familiarity in women’s health/cancer.
If you’re interested in this position, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org