KRAS-variant Individual & Family Registry
MiraKind has opened a registry for KRAS-variant individuals and family members. The purpose of this registry is to collect information about changes in health over time for individuals with the KRAS-variant. Members of the registry will be asked to complete a detailed survey about his/her health every 4-6 months. In order to join the registry, an individual will need to have tested positive for the KRAS-variant or have a family member who has done so. Learn more.
If you are interested in participating in this research study, please complete our eligibility survey:
Apply to Participate!
Once you submit your survey, here is what you can expect:
- A MiraKind researcher will review your survey information, and you will then be sent the protocol and a consent to review.
- You will be given the contact information for a MiraKind researcher to ask any questions you may have about the study, before you consent.
- Once your questions have been answered you will be able to electronically sign the consent, and you will be enrolled in the study and sent your DNA collection kit.
- You will receive a follow up study specific questionnaire, as well as information on how to obtain individual results through a physician of your choice if you are interested in doing so.
- If you are not eligible for any MiraKind studies that are currently open but would like to stay updated on forthcoming studies, please join our e-newsletter.